Why I Started This Blog

Hi, everyone!

I decided to start writing this blog to share my ideas for creative and interesting teaching. I am a student of English and German Language and Literature at the University of Osijek, Croatia and I'm currently doing a Master degree in Education, so this will be a great way not only to share my ideas, but also to practice my English skills. 

I hope some of the methods that I'll present here will be helpful for some of you and although they will mostly be connected to foreign language teaching, many of them could be used for other school subject as well. Please feel free to give suggestions, comments and your ideas and don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Looking forward to see what turns out of this blog! :)

Regards,
Eva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hints on Pronunciation for Foreigners

Simulations and Role-Plays

Fortune Teller