I'm still here!

Hi, everyone, just wanted to fill you in on what's going on.

In a few days I'm heading out to Glasgow to take part in an IP Erasmus Summer School on intercultural communication and I'm very excited about that. This summer break is pretty long, I know, but I can see that there are many of you still visiting my blog and I'm very grateful for that. I promise I won't disappoint you with what's coming up in less than a month.

I've set up a Facebook page to accompany this site and it will launch in late August when I come back. That way we'll be able to communicate better and share ideas, so stay tuned for that. There will also be some great giveaways on the blog with products that will be helpful for you as well as for your students, so make sure to come back and take part in those.

I hope you're having an amazing summer and I'll talk to you all in late August. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hints on Pronunciation for Foreigners

Simulations and Role-Plays

Fortune Teller