Creativity and Experience Make for a Great Comeback Story

Hi everyone! 

It's been 6 years since my last post (and oh-my-God has the world changed since then). I don't want to bore you with all the details, but here's a quick look at the most important things that have kept me away from the blog for so long:

  • I moved to Australia for a year,
  • I returned to Croatia,
  • I traveled the world,
  • I started my own language school (was the first one in Croatia to do it fully online),
  • I published a vocabulary workbook called Words My Way (more on it in another post),
  • I developed a game app that helps practice speaking (currently available in English and Croatian),
  • I became an expert in online teaching (I've been doing this since 2016 - waaaay before the virus that shall not be named),
  • I mentored (and still am) teachers just starting in the workforce,
  • I hired and managed employees,
  • I worked (and still am) on a big number of projects regarding language teaching (from our internal projects at ERYIA, to EU projects and ERASMUS).
I started this blog in 2012, while I was still at university and the ideas I had back then were pretty awesome (in my humble opinion), but now that my creativity matches the experience I have had so far in all the areas mentioned above - I can assure you that the best is yet to come.


This is me now! :)

My mission with this blog now is to help other teachers create memorable classes because those are the ones that help our students learn best and make us love our jobs. 

So, keep your fingers crossed that I actually stick with the blog this time and feel free to get in touch.

Let's do this! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hints on Pronunciation for Foreigners

Simulations and Role-Plays

Fortune Teller